Precedent i2 Electric - Fleet
The evolution of the Precedent golf car line has earned industry accolades and inspired imitation industry-wide. Featuring the Excel™ Electric Drive System, the most advanced electric platform Club Car has ever built, the new Precedent i2 continues to raise the bar in performance, protection, and styling.
- Designed for the golf market, the innovative Excel™ Drive System features low motor braking speed, hill descent assist, increased regenerative braking, enhanced top speed control and more options for speed range programming.
- Durable, rust-proof, aluminum frame.
- 360 degree bumper - combined with 5 mph front and rear impact bumpers - protects the frame and overall vehicle. Redesigned texture simplifies cleaning and protects appearance.
- Monsoon Top™, the industry's first canopy with built-in drain spouts to automatically channel water straight to the ground
- SportDrive™ steering and suspension provide an invigorating, sports car-like driving experience
- The industry's tightest clearance circle provides superior maneuverability.
- Sleek, functional dash compartment design allows golfers to easily see items placed inside the storage areas and is easy to clean.
- (6) 8-volt battery, 48-volt powerplant is the most robust in the industry
- Molded-in body color - no clear coat or paint to worry about.
- Revolutionary PowerShield™ protective housing completely safeguards the electrical and power systems, deflects ground debris and channels water away from sensitive areas.
- QDM hand-held diagnostic tool - a fast, hassle-free way to keep your entire fleet operating at peak capacity and profitability.
|Batteries||(6) 8-volt batteries|
|Charger||48V variable with on-board computer|
|Steering||Self-compensating double reduction helical rack and pinion|
|Front Suspension||Independent leaf spring with dual hydraulic shocks|
|Brakes||Mechanical drum brakes on rear wheels|
|Park Brake||Foot-operated, multi-lock|
|Frame Chassis||Ladder-style aluminum box beam|
|Body color||Molded in|
|Front tires||18 x 8.50-8|
|Rear tires||18 x 8.50-8|
|Overall Length||91.5 in (232 cm)|
|Overall Width||47.25 in (120 cm)|
|Overall Height||68.5 in (174 cm)|
|Wheelbase||65.5 in (166.4 cm)|
|Floor height||12 in (30.5 cm)|
|Tread||34.5 in/38.6 in (87.6 cm/97.8 cm)|
|Dry Weight (Less Batteries)||495 lb (224.5 kg)|
|Speed Range||7 speed settings: 5 to19 mph; 2 acceleration settings: Aggressive or traditional; 3 pedal-up braking settings: None, mild and aggressive; Speed find adjustment in 0.1 mph increments|
|Vehicle Warranty||4-year: batteries (20,000 energy units or 1,000 rounds), canopy, electronics, pedal group, seats, suspension. 3-year: body panels, electric powertrain. 2-year: all remaining components. Limited lifetime: frame|
|Ground Clearance under platform||4.5 in (11.4 cm)|